Photobucket

Monday, September 11, 2006

Big Brissy Crop

What a great weekend! I have never known a weekend to fly by so quickly though.

Debbie and I spent a wonderful weekend with the fabulous Chris Millar. She was so generous having us stay with us for the weekend and sharing her lovely home. (Do I need to mention how gorgeous her girls are!?!)

Chris also organised a fantasic crop day with croppers from near and far. It was great meeting lots of the Scrap Needs girls, finally putting faces to names. Thanks to all the girls who helped out with the day.

I'm going to try and add some pics.

My table buddies...
I was lucky enough to not only share my table with my friends Debbie and Chris but also Michelle Grant and Leisa from Scrapsidaisy.
So much fun!!!


The Scrap Needs Girls. Lots of fun and I look forward to catching up with you all again.



Michelle and I recieved our Scrap Needs hats. I bet you didn't realise we were this cool??? (Check out the chick on the left with the cheesy grin).



Finally Deb and I on the plane as it was coming back into Melbourne.

It was an awesome weekend but it's always wonderful to get home.

The best bit of the whole weekend was, without a doubt, the huge cuddles and kisses from Ali & Andrew when I arrived to pick them up!!


Well for my second Blog entry that was a pretty long one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

Hey Sharon!

It was so great to meet you- you're just beautiful! Glad you got hoe safely :o) Great piccies too!!

8:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely to have shared the weekend with you Sharon !!

12:04 pm  
Blogger Michelle G said...

Great pics!!!!!!! Very Cooool!!!!!!
Thanks for a great weekend!!!!
Hugs
Michelle

9:18 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

It was such a great weekend!! It was wonderful having you and Deb stay here and I hope we can do it again in the future! I loved getting to know you better too!

9:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you and Michelle ROCK in those hats - sorry I missed that! Just one favour - are you able to share your layout from the crop - it looked so gorgeous when you were working on it.

6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home