Photobucket

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just another Monday

I am behind on this Blogging already.

Not too much happening at the moment. Just day to day stuff. Have enjoyed some gardening with Andrew in the last couple of days. He is constantly checking out the strawberries we planted. It's a little hard at 3 1/2 to understand that it will take a couple of months before we see any strawberries.

Lots of scrapping to do at the moment but I am having trouble finding the time. I have a couple almost finished that I will post in the next couple of days. If I get the layouts done by Wednesday I will send in an entry into the FK ET comp. (Leisa I am holding on to my Challenge layout for that so I can't post it at the moment).

Just over 2 months until our little getaway to Port Douglas. Looking for accommodation at the moment.

I will update again very soon.

Cheers

Sharon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't they love gardening? I cheat with my kids when they're little and buy a punnet of pansies or whatever that have buds but no flowers - that way within a day or so a flower appears! That's no worries about the layout Sharon - and good luck with the comp! Thanks too for the comments on my blog. xx

10:24 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Good morning Sharon! Gardening, what's that??!!!LOL I hope you get your layouts off Sharon! Fingers crossed for you!

10:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo, good luck with your FK entry Sharon !! Hope you get everything finished in time.

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home