Photobucket

Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's December...

Well I haven't updated because...

I have wanted to post some of my layouts...

but they are all waiting for journaling...

and that's not done because I don't want to scrap when the house is such a mess...

and the house is such a mess because I am too tired...

which makes me too disorganised...

and that is too depressing...

so I sit on the couch and watch crappy TV shows and eat chocolate!!!

So because of all that you'll just have to put up with me posting some more pictures...

This smile makes me smile...
AND we have 2 new members of our family...

This is Ali with her bunny Cuddles...


And this is Andrew with his bunny Rocket (of course)...

I was thrilled to make contact with an old friend this week. I can't wait to catch up with her. It's been 8 years!!! When did I get old enough to have not seen a friend for 8 years???

Lots of 'STUFF' happening over the next few weeks, as I am sure everyone has.

Wishing everyone lots of smiles over these busy days.

I just want to finish with a quote I found in SM this month...

Remember if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree. - Charlotte Carpenter

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annaliese is so jealous of the kids new bunnies! Ben looks absolutely adorable! Sorry to hear you've not been getting much sleep! Have fun catching up with your friend!

Chris.

8:20 am  
Blogger ~Jules~ said...

WOW Sharon your little Man is growing up so fast!
Have fun with your catch up!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Best wishes for 2008

10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon,
Its about time I was re-connected with my sorely missed internet connection. Your 3 beautiful children are growing up so fast. Cant wait to meet Ben in person, it will have to be soon.

Meaghan
email : polymack@bigpond.com

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home