Photobucket

Thursday, October 25, 2007

And so are the days of out lives...

Life is busy, busy, busy here. It's just WONDERFUL!! and exhausting too.


I have finished off two layouts. YAY!!!

This first one is from whe Ali was born and lists all her birth stats...






And the I have scraplifted myself and done the same for Ben...



Now I just have to track down a photo of Andrew to do one for him. I have plenty of pics of course but was hoping to find one of him being weighed or measured as well.


I took some snaps of the kiddos the other day that I would like to share. I have actually framed these and two and a half years after painting the walls I am actually going to get some pics up ...well that's the plan.




That's about all for today. Everything is going really well here. Ben continues to be a delight and Andrew & Ali continue to be the little balls of love and energy that they always are. Mark is moving on to new ventures. He has handed in his notice and starts a new job in a couple of weeks as well as working on his own business ventures. It's a very exciting time.

As for me??? My biggest news at the moment is that I am getting good at going to bed early. I was even in bed asleep by 9:35 last night. That has to be some sort of record!!! (Then I was up at 12:30, 4:30 and the 5:45 when Andrew decided it was time to get up!!!)

I don't think that I mentioed in my previous post that Andrew has renamed Ben...

Rocket Spaceship Alien Fire

He just rattles it off whenever he is asked what his brother's name is or when he is talking about him. Sometimes the order changes though. LOL!

Thanks for visiting.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God dont tell me that you are actually going to put photos up on the walls. I wont belive it untill I see it. But the pics of AJ and Ali are so cute, I'll have to get a copy of them next time I'm up there. Hugs and kisses to all.
Fee xoxo

4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that bottom photo of the trip is just gorgeous! can't wait to see you and the kids in person.

9:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trip = trio
sorry - i shouldn't be up after 9.35pm!

9:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos. Great blog post too.
Hope to see you soon.
Debbie K x x

11:14 am  
Blogger dadrienne said...

lovely photos Sharon.

Doesn't the baby make Andrew & Ali look old!!

4:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home