Photobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quick Update

I got a call today from Scrapbooking Memories to send in my entry for the Masters final 100. Woo Hoo!!

I think I posted earlier that I wasn't expecting a call, and I wasn't but now that I have it I am excited. I think I am pleased because my entry is truly a reflection of my scrapping style and is true to me.

NOW I JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY NEW (second hand) PRINTER TO ARRIVE so that I can print off all the bits and pieces I have to send in with it! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

That's it for now....Just had to tell someone!!! LOL!!!

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

P.S. 22 Days to go!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Wooo Hooo Congrats to you Sweetie.
I hope to see your name on that list this year!
I am almost counting down the days with you , I can't wait to 'meet' your new little person!

6:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Sharon!!! So happy for you, I bet Deb is busting with excitement that you got that call, she's very proud of you :)

WTG, hope you make it thru to the Top 15!!

1:48 pm  
Blogger ~Jules~ said...

Congratulations Sharon! You certainly deserve to be there.I have my fingers crossed for you for the next step.
Julieann

8:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY !!! I'm so excited for you Shazza. Did a happy dance after speaking on the phone with you the other day. Better get that entry in before bubs decides to make an appearance !!
Hugs and Kisses !! Deb x x x

2:43 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
WTG Girl!!!! Your stuff is fantastic you so deserve to be in that 100.
Congratulations!!!
Joanne

6:24 am  
Blogger Michelle G said...

Congrats on the top 100 babe!! Thats awesome!!!!

11:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Cant wait to see it in the magazine!

2:07 pm  
Blogger dadrienne said...

great news Sharon. Hope you're well too with baby nearby. I've been trying to log on to your blog while travelling so you can have loads of little red dots on your map from around the world!

9:39 pm  
Blogger Jody-lee said...

Hi Sharon,
Congrats on making it into the top 100. You deserve it..Oh by the way i just cottened onto what the count down was for..deeeerr can you tell that im blonde and dont have a social bloggers life....i know all work and no play..very boring...I hope all goes well with baby and design team.
take care
Jody-lee

11:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home