Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This Cracks Me Up!

No layouts to share at the moment. I've been a sickie over the long weekend. Feeling much better now though.

Bubs due in 85 days now!!!

This was a discussion we had the other day...

Ali: "Water please."

Andrew goes to fill up her cup and gives it to her like the wonderful big brother he is..

Ali: "Finished. More Water please."

Andrew goes to fill up the water again. Takes a bit longer this time.

Ali: "Dirty water Mummy!"

I check out the water and discover Andrew has added some oil to it.

We have a discussion...

Me: "Do you know what you put in Ali's glass?"

Andrew: "No."

Me: "Never, never, never give anyone something to eat or drink unless you know what it is."

Andrew takes a moment to think about this...

Andrew: "I know what BOOGERS are!"

How do I keep a straight face? This boy cracks me up!! He is soooooooooo his father's son. I can see a layout coming up. Not sure about the photo though!!!!

Have a great week.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love him !!! LOL !! Reminds me of a time back in England, oh soooo very long ago. I had a bad cold and had started coughing....my sister gave me a teaspoon of Mum's perming solution thinking it was cough medicine! Ended up in hospital having my stomach pumped. I don't remember it though, I was only 2 years old!

Anyways....what am I rambling on about this for.....this blog's not about me...it's about you. LOL !!

Great story for journalling purposes though Sharon. I'll talk to you about my idea for a layout tonight !!

10:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my grandson. Smart, a good helper and listener, an excellent thinker and SUCH A LITTLE BOY. What a joy.

10:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic story Sharon! Andrew sounds like a very sensible little boy and very knowledgeable too on "boy" subjects! How clever is his sister too - recognising Andrew's concoction was definitely not suitable for consumption! lol

4:38 am  
Blogger Karen L said...

Great story Sharon - definately one worth recording in a scrapbooking layout. Aren't kids wonderful. Gotta love them to bits.

11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAZ. YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home