Photobucket

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Andrew's Adventures

My poor boy...
A recent trip to the shops resulted in Andrew slipping and banging his head on the edge of one of those rides that are there to treat children and torment parents. This resulted in a visit by an ambulance and a trip (in the car) to the hospital where his forehead was 'glued' back together and bandaged up.
He was so brave and other than the initial couple of minutes he hasn't complained at all. Thankfully it was a clean cut that could be glued so no needles or stitches were needed.
I have to comment on the kindness of strangers. There were about 4 women who just took over the situation and looked after us all. They were wonderful and I have no way to thank them other than to remember their kindness and pass it on when I am needed some time down the track.
I have had a great scrapping weekend, spending both Friday night and Saturday morning at the Scrapbook Lady cropping away happily with Debbie. I have 4, almost complete, pages to share soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DI AND FIONA!!!!
Hope the world is treating you well.
Scrap Ya Later.
Sharon

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Ouch !! Poor little fella glad you had some help with it Sharon. I hope it heals OK.

Belated congrats on your mag Cover to. Well done chicky!

6:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon I am so sorry for your little boy, that is just awful, I am so pleased the ladies were so good, I hope it gets better real soon.

A big congrats on your front cover, just amazing, and I loved the layout so striking really looked awesome.

Have a great week Sharon.

Carole. x

7:48 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Poor Andrew!!! And poor Mummy! I bet it was very scary when it happened?!!! Glad you and Deb had a lovely weekend scrapping!

8:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll have a great story to tell when he goes to kinder !! And if it leaves a nice little scar, he can make up all sorts of stories when he's older !
I enjoyed the weekend, thanks for your company. Hope work on Saturday night wasn't too stressful for you.
Deb x x

9:51 am  
Blogger Crackers Art said...

Andrew's "adventure" certainly doesn't seem to be slowing him down - he was full of beans at the hospital when you came to visit!
Thanks for the congrats on your last post about Harvey - I've updated my blog with some new pics.
Look forward to seeing your new layouts and your next cover!!

9:25 pm  
Blogger Karen L said...

Sorry to hear your little man was hurt. Random acts of kindness really do make a huge difference in our lives - what wonderful woman to stop and help. Congratulations of getting a LO on the cover of SM. Fabulous LO too and a great keep sake for the future.

11:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have seen andrew's smiling face a couple of times in random newsagents as i browse magazines. it must be such a thrill for you to have that magazine cover out!

8:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little man - I hope he is recovering well. Accidents just happen so easily - it must have given you a terrible fright.

9:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home