Photobucket

Monday, February 05, 2007

Why so slack?

So why have I been such a slack blogger and scrapper??

The couch has been my best friend.
I have constant nausea.
Then there is the overwhelming fatigue.

Mmmmmmm. Sounds like someone is PREGNANT!!

Yes baby #3 is on the way! Due September 6th.

We had our scan today. We have a little blob and the little blob has a beautiful heartbeat! Even though it is #3 it is still amazing to see our little baby on the screen already moving around.




My scrapping world has been very quiet. I look forward to getting a lot more done as I start to feel better over the next few weeks (fingers crossed).

For now I will be busy working on my first DT projects for Scrapsidaisy and my tile swap for Tammy and the girls.

I only have one layout to share. It's a very simple one with a fantastic photo...



The text reads...
At first it seemed like a normal morning. I woke to hear Andrew playing with his toys in the family room and Alison stirring in her cot. I wandered out and said good morning to Andrew. I noticed a little white mark on his face. I asked him what it was and he answered casually, “cream.”
Getting more than a little suspicious I asked where it had come from. “Cream, Alison face,” was his reply. I hoped that this was a question rather than a statement. I raced up to Ali’s room to find her covered in nappy cream and quite happily chatting to herself.
As she was fine I took a moment to snap a photo of this priceless moment before cleaning her up. That stuff is impossible to get out of fabric!
I think I sleep a little lighter these days and jump up at the first sign of movement in the house in the mornings. The birds and possums have me up early some mornings.

Of course Mark had to come up with a joke about her skin being as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

That's it for now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh Wowwee Congratulations Sharon. I had been wondering if you were OK, I hope you are through that Nausea and start to get a bit of spark again soon. That story is priceless good on you for snapping a pic.
Take Care of yourself.

10:37 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

It's such terrific news Sharon!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to be a cyber scrapping Aunty!!!!LOL
Love this layout of Ali and particularly the story behind it!!

8:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippeeeee...it's finally out in the open!!! Glad the blob is doing well and I hope you will be back in the land of the living very soon.
Good luck with your first DT pack... look forward to the resulting masterpieces.

9:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Shaz for the picture of your little one. More Nana kisses & hugs to give out. I have to get another little kids wheely case for over-nighters. yippee! That makes four for me. I think I am leaving for Queensland tomorrow. No, Tasmania, you need to fly or swim there.
Luv Ya Mommy xxx

4:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, a big, big congratulations Sharon, that is just so lovely, I hope you are well, and take care.

Wow, unreal !!

Best Wishes
Carole.

11:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon - how exciting for you and your beautiful family. Also, fantastic layout. I love the way you are able to get such adorable photos and the story, well that will be priceless one day when your children ask you why you are getting grey hair! Trust me I have been there! Keep well. xx

7:09 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
Huge congrats that is terrific news.
Love this layout such an adorable pic.
Best wishes
Joanne

9:06 pm  
Blogger jo said...

hi sharon, just doing a bit of blog surfing...congrats on your wonderful baby news...seems to be rather contagious over at scrapneeds!!! hope you are feeling better soon and thanks for the giggle over the baby bum cream! jo p

3:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home