Photobucket

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday (Just!)

All is quiet on this Thursday night...

Just had the computer fixed after a virus scare. Looking around the house though, I am thinking that I would have been better off leaving it 'broken' and spending some time away from it. However here I am again.

Got a bit of scrapping done last night but it is a (long awaited) gift for someone so I can't post it here yet. It was nice to get a project finished that I had been thinking about for a while.

Got my FK entry back home today, all 5 of them. Oh well, better luck next time! I will post a couple of them here.

This first one was a very last minute layout. It is very simple and totally reflects how I was feeling at the time. It is one of those very rare layouts that feature me.























This was a fun family layout from a visit to Grant's Park (you'd never guess from the title!)



And finally this was one from the Brisbane Crop day back in September.



I've got a couple more that I will post another time.

That's about it for me. Thanks for stopping by.

A busy weekend coming up finishing off with a night out with the girls on Sunday night!!! Looking forward to that!

Have a happy and safe weekend!!!

Scrap Ya Later
Sharon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Miss Sharon !! Sorry to hear that FK weren't feeling well the day they let your entries slip through their fingers. I love these layouts...even better IRL !!
Enjoy your weekend !!

4:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shaz

Your scrapping is always so good. The one's of the kids are just so cute. You would never think that they were not little angels.

Aunty Jen

10:38 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

I agree totally with Deb, FK must have been having a bad day to send these home! You know I love all your entries and your style and creations are fantastic! Keep up the amazing standard!

7:54 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

All of these pages are great Sharon. I love the journalling on time out boy I wish it was quiet here! LOL

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home