Photobucket

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bad News Good News

The bad news is that I rang to see about seating for our flight to Cairns. The bloke very casually says, "Oh hasn't someone contacted you? Those flights have been cancelled."
WHAT!!!!!
The good news is we organised other flights and we will be staying in Port Douglas for an extra night. Oh well. I'll find a way to cope with that somehow!

Just a little bit of scrapping recently...



This was made with the leftovers from the previous one. I finally got some good pics of the flappy thing Andrew does when he's excited and the face he pulls. He's a classic.


Loving this one... Got some great pics of all thie kids on this visit to the local Tulip Festival last week.



That's about it for me.

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers.
Sharon

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Gorgeous pages Sharon. I am loving blue and brown ATM... not using it much just admiring it everywhere else LOL. I especially like 'a little too little'

10:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superb Sharon ! That "flower children" layout is stunning and looks soooooo much better IRL. Glad to see 'flappable' finished....love the little square turned around like that... adds that extra touch. Wonderful work...as always.

5:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your do such gorgeous layouts Sharon, they really are lovely, wow Port Douglas, I hope you have a ball. I have finally linked you to my blog, I am getting there slowly.

Have a great week.

Best Wishes
Carole.

7:20 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Thank goodness about the flights! It must be because they were the cheapies as our flights have changed for next month as well. Bit of a pain in the neck actually! Gorgeous layouts! You've been busy!

9:38 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

wow these layouts look terrific. Hope you have a great time in Port Douglas.
Have a great day
Joanne

7:05 am  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Those layouts are terrific..Love facial expressions in the second..very cute..Hope you have a great holiday..
I'll be back to visit..
Peta

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home