Photobucket

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lime Tart

Just a quick post. I am working tomorrow and should have been in bed ages ago.

My work is up on the Lime Tart site. It was really exciting to see it there and it has been wonderful to work with such a lovely kit. Thank you Phillipa!!!

The first is using the Collections frames and tiles...













In the next one I used the 6 x 6 papers on a 12 x 12 layout...













This is a 6 x 6 layout. Something new for me.




















And finally a card...Love this!













I've got some more layouts to post in the next couple of days. Working Wednesday too so it's going to be a busy week but at least I will be earning some scrapping money.

Have a great week.
Cheers
Sharon

7 Comments:

Blogger jaki said...

Hi Sharon, I hope you don't mind but I googled you after seeing your gorgeous work at Lime Tart :)
Your work with the kit is beautiful, congrats on being a Lime Tart!
Jaki.

6:32 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

All your work for Limetart is just absolutely gorgeous Sharon! Such superb work! Love that hand stitching!
Have fun at work today!

8:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know, I love it all ! You have done a fantastic job for Philippa and I'm sure she's really pleased. Congrats and well done !

Working two days this week will be great for the scrapping budget!!

Deb x x

12:20 pm  
Blogger Philippa said...

Oh gosh yeah I was pleased! It was beautiful work, absolutely beautiful! Thank you, Sharon :)

7:29 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
I too googled you after seeing your work at Lime Tart.
Your work is beautiful and that card is just stunning. : )

9:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon - this work is so pretty - I really love it all. Oh and well done on the Lime Tart work! I am sure there will be lots of DT offers coming your way - you are so talented!
xx

11:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Sharon, you have done an amazing job, I thought it looked gorgeous on Lime Tarts.

6:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home