Photobucket

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Last Minute Rush

Once again I left my competition entry until the last minute. This time it is the FK Awards for excellence. I had lots of fun with some of these.

I have found that I work well under pressure. 3 of my layouts were done under time constraints. These are the layouts I love. The others were done at a more leisurely pace but I am not very happy with them. In the end I had 6 to choose from. My panel of advisors gave me their thoughts and I reluctantly agreed with them.

This is the layout that didn't make it. I already had another 2 with only single photos and as they pointed out this photo has a lot of shadows on it.


I was tagged a little while and completly forgot about it (sorry Deb) so here I go...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

On a huge block of land with beach access.

2. What’s your favorite article of clothing?

A yummy warm tracksuit.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?

Nice Smile. Strong arms.

4. What’s the last CD that you bought?

Playschool.

5. Where’s your favorite place to be?

At Home when it's all clean and tidy.

6. Where’s your least favorite place to be?

At home when it's a mess.

7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged?

My neck.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?

Strong in Mind. I wish I was strong in body though.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

About 7. It depends on when Andrew comes to tell me he's up.

10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance?

My Slow Cooker.

11. What makes you really angry?

Rude People.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?

Piano.

13. Favorite color?.

Changes all the time. At the moment I am loving pink.

14. Sports car or SUV?

Tough one. Sprts car for a little while but then it would wear off and I would like the SUV.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?

Yes. I would like to believe in one.

16. Favorite children’s book?

Lots of the Dr Seuss Books.

17. What’s your favorite season?

Summer. Love the Hot days.

18. What is your least favorite household chore?

All of them. I agree with Deb. The ironing and the oven.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?

To be able to fly.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?

Don't have one. Mark & I were going to get one for our 30 but we never got around to it.

21. Can you juggle?

Just a little bit but I wouldn't really call it juggling.


22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?

My Grandparents.

24. What’s in the boot of your car?

Pram, Sun Hats, Spare Nappies and an umbrella.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?

Sushi.


OK Fiona. Consider yourself tagged.

That's it for me for now. Off to clean up my Scrap room after the mess I made of it the last couple of days.

Cheers

Sharon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one that didn't make it is just gorgeous....all that stitching !! WOW !!!
Love your answers to the questionnaire.
Good luck with the clean up !

3:33 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yes, I totally agree with Deb, this layout is superb Sharon, but your others were even more superb!
Love your answers to the tag - LOL at Playschool being your last CD purchase! And cleaning the oven, who does that??!!LOL

7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW if that is one that you didn't send I can't wait to see the ones that you did, it looks great.

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home