Photobucket

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bits and Pieces

A small victory this week.
We have bought and sold lots of stuff on eBay and have only had a couple of hiccups along the way. Last month we were ripped off. Mark tried to rectify the situation but it seemed the guy had us on a technicality. It has played on my mind for a month and I can be very obsessive about things like this. I sent the guy an email earlier this week telling what I though of him and his business practices. I expected to get a rude email back or never here from him again. Instead I got an email offering a full refund! YAY!!! I have sent it back now and hope to see the money back in my account next week. Fingers crossed!!!

Mum and Dad are on a holiday at the moment. Mum always sends text messages through saying ‘we are only a couple of hours away when are you coming up.’ I usually laugh them off but when I got one today I sent a message back to say book us a cabin, we will be there tomorrow afternoon. So tomorrow morning I will set off with the kids to catch up with Mum and Dad in a small town near Albury. I am hoping the weather will still be nice and the kids can get some time playing in the pool. We’ll stay for a couple of nights. A nice little get away.

I got my package from LimeTart on Thursday. There are some lovely Spring papers and embellishments to play with there. I have a few ideas so will get on to that when we get back on Wednesday.

Only one layout to share at the moment. I have a couple of others that are almost finished. i'll be able to share them soon.

I love the pics in this layout. It was just one of those moments that I was lucky enough to catch with my camera.

Just to finish off. Ali was just walking thhrough the house calling out "owww, Owww, OWWW." I was trying to figure out what was wrong. Then she pointed to her jacket and showed me the cat on the pocket. She wasn't saying 'owww' she was saying 'meowww'. What a cutie!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Limetart appointment !! I'm sure you will come up with some super stuff with this pack.

By the time you read this, you will be back....hope you had a great time !! And took lots of pics???

Love the hairdressing layout of A&A...looks even better IRL !!

9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shaz, Congrats on the Lime tart thing, it sounds exciting if only I knew what it was. Hope you all had fun away with the fam and the kids got in the pool at least once. Love the layout of AJ & Ali I'll have to get the photos next time I'm up. Give all a big kiss for me. Speak to you soon. Great Blog.
Love Fee

1:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. I will have to keep looking at it each week to see if I get a mention or even a photo.

I hope your mini holiday was/is good. Kaitlyn and I are just hanging out at home at the moment. No holidays for us.

Will catch up with you soon.

Jenny

11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your layout - your work is always so clean and fresh - I just love looking at it. You have captured a beautiful moment between the children too. Congrats on your Lime Tart DT spot - I am sure they will be delighted and inspired with what you do with their pack. Oh and well done on the EBay thing! It does pay to persevere - good on you!

8:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and sorry I meant to add HOW CUTE is Ali with her pussy cat noises- she sounds like a little darling. xx

8:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home