Photobucket

Monday, September 25, 2006

What a Weekend - What Weekend???

What a crappy start to the weekend. MIL had the kiddos for Friday and Friday night. I spent the day visiting my cousin and her gorgeous little boy. So far so good. I then decided to visit Ikea. I am not a city driver so the traffic automatically puts me in a bad mood. The shopping was fine and I picked up a few bits and pieces for the kids and a few things for my scrap room.

The drive home was horrific. It took me an hour and a half. Hardly moving at times. By the time I got home my head was pounding. I was exhausted. I was in bed before 9pm. Anyone who knows me knows that that is highly unusual. I slept for over 14 hours!!!

The worst part of all this was that I missed out on my Friday night crop!!!

Saturday I went to the sale at The Scrapbook Lady. Picked up some bargins there and then went a little crazy with the Mastercard and picked up some other things I have had my eyes on. Got the gorgeous Flourishes in the Fancy Pants Biggest Boards. Yummy!! Have to get the flowers now!!

With Saturday being such a lovely day I assumed Sunday would be too. You'd think I was new to Melbourne with thinking like that. I planned on a day out in the garden. Didn't quite work out that way with the rain and thunder storms.



I did manage to squeeze in a bit of scrapping. This first one was one I started a couple of weeks ago. I just finished it off. It is the Scrap Needs girls from the Brissy Crop.

The second one is a quickie I did for Andrew. I called it 1525 days as he wasn't (and still isn't) quite 3 and a half. It's just a record of the things he enjoys at the moment.

Oh and one bit of very exciting news. I got an email from Phillipa from LimeTart to ask me to design with their October kit for the web site. If the past kits are anything to go by I am going to have a beautiful selection to work with. I am so excited yet terrified at the same time. Thanks Deb for putting my name forward.

That's it for me.
Take Care
Sharon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts Sharon...love that photo of Andrew. Yeah, we missed you on Friday night...sorry you weren't well. Want to see what you got at IKEA though...c'mon do share!!!
Congrats on the Limetart guest spot. Yep, those kits truly are amazing !! Look forward to what you do with it.

4:50 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Woohoo on the Limetart Guest spot!! That's so cool!! Have fun!
Love these two layouts! Love the title of Andrews layout!
What a bummer about Friday night!

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for popping by my blog, I just wanted to say your layouts are lovely, I will start blogging again, I am just having a break for a little while, but I will pop by to say hello again, and a big congratulations on the Lime Tarts Guest Spot that really is lovely.

Best Wishes
Carole.

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home