Photobucket

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday Update - Just a quickie!!


YAY!! I have finished my projects for LimeTart. I am really happy with them. Here are a couple of sneak peeks. They will be on the site on Saturday. Hopefully there will be some good light so I can take the picks tomorrow. These turned out a little dark.




Had a big scrapping weekend. Friday night with the girls and then all day SAturday. I have been looking forward to the all day crop at The Scrapbook Lady for a few weeks now but I lost my Scrapping Mojo along the way.

I forgot to mention in my lasy entry that when I got home from my 'lovely drive' in the country, I found an email from Kelly at Scrap Apple letting me know that one of my layouts had won their monthly prize. I had a great time picking and choosing some goodies using my gift voucher. They arrived today. I picked a couple of things that I wanted to try but wouldn't have normally picked for myself.

Well that's about it.
Have a Great week!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

This sneak peeks look fabulous Sharon! Can't wait to see them Saturday!! And woohoo for the scrapapple win!

7:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen some of the stuff for Limetart and it's gorgeous, Philippa will be so pleased !! Can't wait to see the rest.
Well done on the voucher win...what a lovely surprise !

8:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, I just had to come and say how gorgeous your items where on Limetarts, so pretty, just beautiful. Congrats on the voucher win, have fun with that.

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home