Photobucket

Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's been a while...

Yes it has been a while since I last Blogged. Got a slap over the wrist from Deb so here it is.

I have been doing a little bit of scrapping. Not as much as I would like though. Isn't that always the way.

Caught up with a layout from our trip to Brisbane. This is Debbie and I on the plane as we arrived home.



I have two other layouts but I can't post them at the moment for various reasons.

Got an exciting call from SM this week. Nothing to do with the Masters (waiting, waiting) but exciting all the same.

Loving the FRUITCAKE range from Basic Grey. Perfect for the Chrissy layouts and so much more!

Went Bathers Shopping - UGH!!
I Joined the Gym - YAY!!
It doesn't open for another 2 months - Ugh!
I was their very first member - YAY!!

This is going to be an awesome week!!! Can't wait!!!

Scrap Ya Later!
Sharon

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, I am loving the layout with you and Debbie, looks just lovely. I would love to meet both you and Deb, that would be lovely. wow, sounds exciting about the call from SM, can't wait to see what it is all about, have a great weekend.

Best Wishes
Carole.

11:33 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
Really like your layout love the colour you have chosen. Your call from SM sounds intrigueing...have to keep an eye out for what it was all about.
Have a great day
Joanne

7:10 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

The doodling on this page looks great Sharon. I also am intrigued by your SM call.

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He, he, he.....you have 'em all guessing about the phone call !! My lips are sealed.

Happy to see the update...not so happy to see my ugly face....happy with the layout though (super job)...not happy that you can't share the other layouts...but happy for the reasons why....oh I could go on and on, but I'll save you.

Well done on the purchase of the swimmers...I can sympathise... you couldn't even pay me to go try on a pair at the moment, let alone actually 'wear' them.

4:53 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
Me again I hope you don't mind but I have linked you on my blog.

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home