Photobucket

Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's With the Weather?

So 'they' say when there is nothing to talk about conversation turns to the weather.

So how about this weather we are having? Sunscreen and hats one day, Boots and coats the next. Ahhh Melbourne. You've gotta love it!

I'm off to Paperific this Saturday. YAY!!!!!!!! Haven't been to a show in a couple of years so I am really looking forward to it.

These are a couple of layouts from this week.

I love this picture of Ali!!



This is a quickie from Easter last year. I'm trying to get a couple of these oldies done.



Jen I need some new photos!!

Mum I know you're looking!!

Thanks for visiting.
Scrap ya Later!
Sharon

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Sharon! How fantastic are these layouts!!! Look at Ali's face!LOL The egg hunt layout is superb! Have a great time at the craft fair!

8:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, you never cease to amaze me. The layouts are superb. Love them both. Hope you are going to submit? Have a good night tonight and I'll see you tomorrow !!!

9:35 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
LOVE the easter page colours and design are just beautiful, you are inspiring me from all angles.

6:59 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
Love those layouts they are gorgeous
Have a great day
Joanne

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home