Photobucket

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Paperific....eventually!

Went to the Paperific show yesterday. Left nice and early to meet Debbie and Elizabeth....Got there a bit late though. I had a little run in with a wet road and an embankment!!!!!

It looked something like this...



Ooops!
It was Mark's car too! Double Ooops!!

I'm OK though. A little sore today but no other injuries. I am just so fortunate that there were no other cars around at the time. I am also lucky that I ended up on the high side of the embankment as the other side is a nice big drop into the trees! You can see the drop right behind the Fireman.

A BIG thank you to my wonderful friends Debbie and Elizabeth who picked me up and still dragged me into to Paperific show. It was just what I needed!!!!!!

Loved the show. Picked up lots of little bits and pieces. Lots of yummy ribbon!!!! Got to see the Cricut in action too. Love it even more now!! Can't wait until mine arrives.

Got to meet the Lovely Phillipa form Lime Tart too.

There has been no scrapping going on for a few days now. Hope to get some done tonight. And hey, I've got some nice car pics to get printed too!!

Have a great week.

Scrap ya Later.

Sharon

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh my goodness Sharon! Were you in that much of a hurry to see Paperific!??!!LOL Seriously though, so glad you are ok. Could have been very disasterous! I hope your insurance was all paid up too!
Glad the girls dragged you along to the fair!

5:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adventure Sharon. Disastrous start but I'm glad you enjoyed the show in the end. It was great for us to have that cuppa while waiting for the hire car to be ready...I think it gave us all a bit of time to calm down. I hope the new car comes quickly.

9:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really glad you are Ok Sharon.
Poor car.
Glad you got to the fair. and had some fun for the day

9:55 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow Sharon glad you are OK.
Sounds like paperific was great !

11:07 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Sounds like you had a great time at Paperific. Glad that you are OK after that little accident.
Have a great day
Joanne

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Sharon that is just terrible, I am so pleased you are alright.

10:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you were able to get a photo of the car. Now you can make a scrapbook page all about it. (Sorry if I haven't got the right lingo regarding scrapbooking)

Don't let Mark spend too much on a new cae for him so you might be able to get a new car for yourself eventually.

Jenny and Katie

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Shaz, maybe Mark won't notice the little dint. You can hardly notice it really. I'm glad the kids were not with you, as they would be reminding you of it every day. By the way, you are on the wrong side of the road. Glad you are ok sweetie. PS: I love your Scrapbooking, you are very talented. So proud of you.
Mo

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home