Photobucket

Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's been ages...

It has been ages and I promise to update more soon.


Thank you so much for visiting. I have been so excited to see lots of new people and do some blog surfung. Unfortunatly I lost lots of my links to your blogs when I changed over to the new blogger as lots of the comments were changes to anonomous. Grrrr!!! Hope I can track you all down and that will teach me not to save my links.

I am looking forward to catching up with Debbie and Chris tomorrow. Sorry about the weather Chris but we had to live up to our reputation of 4 seasons in one day.

And just a little pic to finish off with. Ali has started to be put into time out. From the second time she was sent there she went off by herself and sat straight on the mat. It took us ages to get Andrew to stay on the mat for his time outs.

She will sit there with her little head down and a sad look (until she catches me taking photos of her.)

She's just too cute.



That's it for now. I will be back soon.

Take care.
Scrap Ya Later.

Sharon

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay

Finally an updated post. I suppose I could always just call you on the phone to catch up with you but I cannot see your photos on the phone.

Jenny

1:50 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
Ali looks so cute there in her time out, I can see why you are taking pics. LOL

6:28 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Sharon, I loved catching up with you and meeting your family! Thanks for a great afternoon/night!
Have got a great photo of you too!LOL

6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, she's sooooo cute ! Look forward to seeing what you do with this photo.
Thanks for a great Saturday Sharon.

1:27 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Ya Sharon
That pic is just to cute. Can't wait to see it scrapped.
Best Wishes
Joanne

10:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon - the poor little thing -this breaks my heart! I couldn't believe anyone this cute would ever need to go to timeout!
xx

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon I hope you had a lovely time with Sharon and Chris, and what a gorgeous piccie.

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home