Photobucket

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

YAY!!! It's here.

My copy of Scrapbooking Memories Masters has arrived!

I have had one look through already and am so inspired by what i have seen. (And so many times I said to myself...why didn't I think of that! LOL!) There is some really great stuff in there. I'm ready to get creating for next year.

I was so excited to see the work of my beautiful friend Debbie Kingston there!! Go Deb!!! You are awesome!

It was also fantastic to see the work of so many others I know from on the net and some that I have been able to meet in real life. Congratulations to all the Scrap Needs girls too! Congratulations Carole Janson. And Michelle Grant your work is awesome. It was wonderful to see you with a couple of HMs there too.

Now for my little bit. I was thrilled to receive an Honourable Mention for one of my layouts. It's right there on page 146! It's also the first time I've actually been on a page that I have had published, except for my backside on a layout with the kids. LOL! They did manage to muck things up though. The title and product list is from my single layout. Oh well! (Does that meant they were both featured then???)

These were my submissions...

Double layout (HM)



Single Layout - This is one of my favourite layouts.



Monogram



OTP - This an activity folder for Ali.



Thanks for visiting. Take care.

Scrap Ya Later!

Sharon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
Big Congrats on your HM... What a buzz... all of this work is just lovely... You are such a clever thing...

9:15 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh Sharon Congrats!!
Wowee BEAUTIFUL work here.
You are a very talented lady and really deserve the HM!

7:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, girls...you can keep on saying that...she's very talented and very clever !! LOL on the stuff up of the materials list. I've commented so many times before on that double so you know how much I love it. And the rest of the entry totally rocks as well !!

Thank you for your acknowledgement of my win...I could get a bit soppy right now and say how much I value your friendship too, but it's a bit too early in the morning for that... aren't you supposed to wait until you've had a few drinks and have your arm slung around your friend's shoulders while she's propping you up you say "you knows, I REEEEALLLY loves youse" hic.

7:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon
Stunning creations...Just beautiful. Huge congrats on your HM.

Best Wishes
JOanne

8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home