Photobucket

Friday, December 08, 2006

Photos with Santa

Well it's that time of year again when mothers plonk the kids on Santas knee and hope they can get one photo with them smiling.
Ali was not having a bar of Santa this year. She screamed as loud as she could then just put her chin down and refused to look up. It was actually quite funny. I haven't seen her do that before.
Andrew was a trooper and chatted away to Santa and encouraged Ali but it just wasn't going to work.
In the end Santa shuffled over to the side. Ali sat up next to him but turned her back and held on to the edge of the chair with all her strength. At least she wasn't screaming now. With the help of a few fluffy toys we got a couple of giggles out of her and she relaxed a bit.
So here it is...My gorgeous kiddos and Santa...


Off to do some scrapping tonight at the Scrapbook Lady in Pakenham. Yay! It feels like forever since I have done any. Haven't even unpacked since I was thhere last time so that will make it easy.

Still waiting for my Masters entry to return home. I guess 99 other people are too. Only 14 days until the mag is due out. Cant wait to see it!

Take care

Scrap ya Later

Sharon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon
I hope you have fun scrapping tonight. Beautiful pic of the kids with Santa. My DS Brandan won't go anywhere near santa at least your DD would sit next to him..aaaahhh kids don't you just love them.
Have a great weekend
JOanne

12:26 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

OH, gorgeous photo of Andrew and Alli with Santa!!!!Have fun tonight!

3:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali must have got the scary Santa gene from her Aunty Di. It is good to have a story to go along with your photos that way you won't forget it. I am going to take Katie to meet Santa next week.

Enjoy your scrapping.
Jenny

5:48 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Thats a great Santa pic Sharon, I'm pretty happy with mine too ... your Santa has a nicer chair, mine was so glaringly bright red you can barely tell what colour clothes my kids are wearing, but I still like it and they are both in it ... and thats what matters :)

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home