Photobucket

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Couple of Quickies from the Weekend...

I had a lovely day scrapping with Deb at Scrapbook Lady in Pakenham on Saturday. The time just seems to fly by though. I started both of these layouts and finished them off at home on Sunday night.
These are some of Ali's first photos just after she was born. I had some papers picked out for this but then saw the new BG Blush range and just had to use them. Yummo!!!
This didn't scan very well so the colours are a bit off. I will also do a second page with a couple more photos and the journalling.



This next one was a fun layout of Andrew's trip to the Monster Trucks...

Gotta love that fake smile!



I have some cartridges for my Cricut to play with over the next couple of days. I love my little bug!

Also got the Santa pic done today. Will post that soon. Cute story to go along with it. Isn't there always with Santa pics!?!

Till next time. Take care.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving these layout Sharon, but I also love your layouts for FK, they look gorgeous.

Best wishes
Carole.

8:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The layouts came up a treat Sharon. Looking forward to the Santa story !!

7:18 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh what sweet Baby girl Layout, I love the monster Trucks one very boyish and just perfect IMO

12:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon
Just love that monster truck layout it looks fantastic. Can't waut to see what you come up with using the Cricut.
Have a great day
Joanne

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only living just down the road from Scrapbook Lady - I frequent there all the time. I love Sharndra - she has an amazing range of products. Love your layouts as well. Simone xxoo

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home