Photobucket

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Scrappy Stuff

Last week I was THRILLED to receive an email from Leisa from Scrapsidaisy asking me to become a member of her store Design Team. Can you believe it?!? I think part of my excitement is that I was lucky enough to meet Leisa while I was in Brisbane for the crop in September last year and know first hand just how lovely she is.



Thank you so much Leisa! I am so excited and looking forward to starting. This will be a whole new challenge for me. I am excited to be working with my gorgeous friend Debbie too!


I have been able to do a little scrapping in the past week. YAY!! These are both a little differnt for me and I am finally using some of the flourishes from the FP Biggest Boards set I have.


This first layout is of Ali and her new dolls Penny and Strawberry. These photos are from Christmas day. Not only do they show the fun she is having with her new friends but they also show so much of her personality at the moment. She's just gorgeous (if I may say so myself). LOL!





This second one is the first of a few layouts from our trip to Port Douglas. I just wanted to do one layout without journalling and bunches of photos.







I have almost finished another but Andrew is not having a good night and has been up a few times and has been quite upset so I have given it away for the night. (Given away the scrapping, not Andrew!) I had better not say too much about bad nights as he is having a little 'holiday' with Nana and Pop for the next couple of nights!!! Hi Mum!! Hi Dad!!

That's it for me for now.

I have had an amazing week and an awesome start to the New Year. Hope yours is going well too.

Scrap Ya Later!

Sharon

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

I'm so excited for you Sharon and I know you'll love working with Leisa!
Love these two layouts! That photo of Ali is just the best! You've scrapped it brilliantly!

8:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The layouts turned out fab Sharon... you're using the chipboard swirls brilliantly.
Hey, it was only a matter of time babe before someone snapped you up for their design team.
Enjoy your peace over the next few nights...

11:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I read that Shaz, hmm! You hurry down here with those little darlings. We have lots of Nana and Pop cuddles and fun to have, and joy of joys, I GET TO SEND THEM HOME AGAIN. Oh, by the way good scraping stuff to. Mum

1:12 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh Sharon congrats on your DT spot thats great news you must be so excited!

1:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon a big congratulations to you that is just lovely, can't wait to see what you design for Leisa, and working with Deb as well, you will have heaps of fun. Love your two layouts, just so different and gorgeous.

Good luck with everything.

Best Wishes
Carole.

8:44 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon.
Huge congrats on your new DT spot. Loving these layouts they are fantastic.
Joanne

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home