Photobucket

Friday, December 22, 2006

T'was 3 days before Christmas...

The big day looms...
All the shopping is done.
Pressies will be wrapped tonight.
One visit to Spotlight and some grocery shopping and then I am staying away from that place!!

Christmas cards are done. I didn't save one to post here either.I have already decided on the design for next year. They are going to be very simple. NO CUTTING, NO GLUING and NO TYING TINY LITTLE RIBBONS!!

On the scrapping front. Not to much going on. I have done a couple of collections frames for pressies...

This first one was for my cousin's little one's naming day...



This next one is for my sister & BIL.
I had started a wedding albun for them but there was no way on earth that I was ever going to get it done so I put this together instead. I am really pleased with how both of these have turned out. The frames were picked up in the bargin section in a framing shop. Perfect!



Other than that I have been working on a couple of Christmas stockings. I have been sewing and hand stitching on MATERIAL instead of CARDSTOCK!!! LOL!!! I'll post a pic when they are done.

Another Christmas pic of my little possums...



Andrew's Christmas wish list...

1. A really big water pistol.
2. A picture of Santa.
3. A little Water Pistol for Ali.

How gorgeous is that?!?

MERRY CHISTMAS
to you all. Wishing you and your families a safe and happy holiday!!!
Scrap ya Later!
Cheers
Sharon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the kids look gorgeous in their Christmas hats Sharon! And Love Andrews wish list!
The collection frames are awesome! They are going to love them!
Merry Christmas!

2:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes your tiles look beautiful Framed, and the recipients will be thrilled.
Hope you have a Happy and Safe Christmas with your Family and a great new year.
Take Care

8:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon
The kids look adorable and your frames are drop dead gorgeous.
Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas.

Best Wishes
Joanne

8:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gorgeous !! Thank you for my Chrissy card !! LOVE IT !!! The tile kits have come up well, wish I could have seen them up close before they get given away. Love the photo of the 'possums'....too cute!
Have a wonderful Christmas too Sharon and here's to a great 2007 !!!

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home