Photobucket

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Layouts to share...

As I mentioned in earlier posts I have not done a lot of scrapping in the past few weeks.
But I thought I would share the little bits I have done.

This first one is from mid December. This is my little family...

This next layout is of Andrew and one of his mates. Love this picture...well I must because I have used it on another layout too and I don't usually do that.

This is the other layout I had used it on. It was one of my entries in the FK awards this year. I hadn't posted it here yet. It's a bit hard to make out as it comes up so small here.

Finally this is a quickie from the other night. This is one of my favourite pics of the kiddos from Christmas this year. It scanned a bit dark as it is a bit lumpy in the middle.
Well that's about all from me.
Tammy did you get my email?
Take care everyone!
Scrap ya Later
Sharon

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo !! What a fantastic lot of scrapping ! Love them all, was trying to pick which one was my favourite, but after studying them all for 10 minutes, I can't choose....they are all so good !!
See you Friday !!!
Deb x x

11:02 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Ohh Love all of your pages Sharon.
I did get your email, didn't get a chance to reply until this morning.

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, I just love everyone of your layouts, they are just gorgeous, you always put so much into them and in shows, I love the Chrissy one, with the glitter etc., looks lovely.

Just checking on your other posts, and I love your tiles in frames, they look amazing, and something I am doing in a swap with Tammy so it should be a lot of fun.

Congratulations on your layout in FK, I saw it and it looks gorgeous in the mag, and on your HM, that really is wonderful, I also loved your other entries in SM, I especially loved you OTP.

I hope you have a wonderful 2007.

Best Wishes
Carole.

7:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous, love your work Sharon :)

9:55 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
Loving these layouts. I can see why you used that pic twice it is just gorgeous.

Joanne

9:07 am  
Blogger Jody-lee said...

Hi Sharon,
I was just surfing and found your blog...Your work is fantastic. I am yet to read all your blog...your pages got me first...
cant wait to see more of your work. Now im of to finish your blog..
Take care
Jody

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home