Photobucket

Friday, December 29, 2006

Post Christmas

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a busy couple of days that included a birthday celebration as well.

Kiddos had a fantastic day and were very spoilt.

Just a couple of pics... Ali with her new doll (I never imagined that I would ever buy a Cabbage Patch Doll but I adored this one as soon as I saw her) and Andrew opening his long awaited water pistol.



I felt like I snapped away all day with the camera but I am really unhappy with the photos. I have a stack of photos of the kids but hardly anyone else. Must remember this in the future.

I forgot to take a photo of the stockings that I made the other night but they are the same as these ones I made a couple of years ago. They are about 2ft tall, fully lined and hand and machine stitched. I made the template for the Santa from a Christmas card I got a few years ago. These are the stockings I made for Andrew & his cousins.



And finally...

It's time...

It's time to invest in some albums...



Hope to get into some scrapping soon. Spent Wednesday night cleaning out my room so I am ready to go now that I can actually see the desk.

Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hope it's a great one.

Scrap Ya Later
Sharon

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie says thanks for her Christmas stocking. She looks forward to using it next year. It was great seeing the kids opening their gifts. It makes Christmas that much more better watching them enjoy the day.

Thanks also for our wedding scrapping tile thingy. We have only been married now for 3 years and 10 months, so it didn't take that long.

Jenny

5:22 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Sharon this is the cutest photo of Ali kissing her CPK! I'm sure she loves it to death and I'm sure Andrew loves his water pistol!!! Glad you had a great Christmas! Have fun shopping for albums!!

9:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
The I can't contact you on the email address you gave me, they keep bouncing back to me. I have fixed my link now ( I think ) so would you mind trying again. LOL
Have a gret New Year. :)

7:11 am  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 pm  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Hi Sharon,

Happy new Year. I've had a lovely time looking through your blog and seeing all your gorgeous work. I had no idea when we did Lime Tart that w lived so close.

Hope 2007 is good to you,

Nicole xx

10:22 pm  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Sorry I posted twice - **blush**

10:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are not happy with the photos, these ones look fab to me! You are really clever at making those stockings...all lined too....that would take quite a bit of work..well done!!
I look forward to shopping for albums with you!!

8:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Альберт эйнштейн жизнь не страдание и не наслаждение а дело которое мы обязаны делать и честно довести его до конца
!!!

11:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home