Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

Insert Title Here

YAY I finally have a couple of things to share.

The first is a layout I started Friday week ago and finished off last night. A fun one showing Andrew and his REALLY BIG Water Pistol that he got for Christmas...



These are a couple of sneak peeks for my projects for Scrapsidaisy.



I've got some Circle Journals to catch up on and lots of photos to get printed.


I have my next scan this Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing this little tacker again. I suppose he/she will be so much more than a blob this time so I had better not use that name again. I feel like have been hibernating for the past couple of months. I'm coming out of the 1st trimester now so hopefully it will get better from here...that is until the aches and pains and other (um) unpleasant things start. LOL! Ah memories!

Speaking of names...this little one may have to remain nameless. Nothing is taking my fancy. Luckily we have plenty of time ahead of us. May have to go with Andrew Jr or Ali Jr!

That's it for now.

Hope this week treats you well.

Scrap Ya Later.

Sharon


6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Sharon!! Long time no talk!LOL
I love how fun this layout is!! I'm really into brights - love it!!
And your sneak peek for Scrapsidaisy looks magnificent!!
Enjoy the scan! There's a huge list of baby names on the scrap needs forum.

10:02 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon That LO just screams FUN!
Your sneak peeks have me wanting more. Can't wait to see what you have created.

7:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this layout Sharon - you are definitely getting brights next time!! Awesome!
Thanks for the photos too - might leave everyone in suspense for a few days until they arrive! Can't wait!
Pleased to hear you're feeling well too!

8:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a big water pistol. Andrew must have hours of fun with it.
It is good to hear that you are starting to feel a bit better and can get back into doing some scrapping.
I thought Andrews idea of 'Bob the Builder' was a great name for his new brother or sister.

Jenny

3:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, the water pistol layout turned out fabulous ! Great job on picking the font for the "big" word. Will have to keep an eye out on Scrapsidaisy for your layouts!!
Talk to you soon.

Bob for boy (for Andrew)
Penny for girl (for Ali)

10:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon loving the bright colours in the layout, just so funky.

And the Sneak Peeks look wonderful, can't wait to see it.

Ummm naming I know what you mean I had a lot of trouble as well, good luck with it all.

Best Wishes
Carole.

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home