Photobucket

Monday, February 19, 2007

Here he is...

Well here he is. My KINDER boy! He has taken to it like a duck to water.



The only hard part is dragging Ali out when it is time for us to leave.



Yes! Yes! Yes! I have finally felt like scrapping again. I sent off my tiles for the tile swap being organised by Tammy. I started 2 layouts on Friday night at the Scrapbook Lady while scrapping with Debbie and eating pizza. And last night I got busy and did 2 layouts for my DT at Scrapsidaisy. It was so nice to be scrapping again. I'll post some pics soon. Just want to finish them off first.


Thanks for stopping by.


Scrap ya Later.


Sharon

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

How wonderful that Andrew loves Kinda. And poor Ali wants to stay too!!!

8:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL !! Ali's really throwing a tantrum isn't she!! Thanks for making me scoff my face on Friday night...even though it was my idea!! LOL !! Have a great week. Give my love to the big kinder boy. Look forward to seeing your layouts!

11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew is all grown up now. How time flies. It is good to see you were able to take a photo of Ali while she chucked her tanty.

I look forward to hearing all of Andrews stories about Kinder.

Aunty Jenny

3:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew looks very adorable in his "big boy" outfit and I am so pleased to hear he is enjoying it. If only poor Ali realised that leaving Andrew at Kindy means she can go home and get into ALL of his toys! Jordan eagerly waves his brothers off on the bus now and immediately thereafter proceeds to THEIR bedrooms for uninterrupted fun and chaos for the day!
Oh and goody goody re the DT stuff - can't wait! Thank you!

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home