Photobucket

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mmmmmmmmmm

I want to update but Mr Australia Post isn't complying at the moment.

I did get something else in the mail this week. These are my tiles from Tammy's Tile Swap. Thank you girls. They are going to look great. I am going to use them in a square frame with a family Christmas photo in the middle. My theme, in case you haven't figured it out was a Christmas theme of Red, Green & Gold.




A big THANK YOU to Tammy for organising this.

Have missed out on quite a few weeks of my weekely scrapping. Missing it like mad but hope to settle down and get back to it after this weekend.

I have a product challenge for SM to do this weekend. I've got some great photos to work with.

I have been so lucky getting lots of sleep ins and afternoon naps. DH is the best!!!! I have really needed them. I had a scan last week and everything is going well. Bubs had the hiccups. It was so funny watching him/her jumping around in there. It's amazing to be able to see that on the ultrasound.

That's it for me for now. Hopefully there will be more news very soon.

Have a great weekend. For those in VIC have a great long weekend.

Scrap ya Later

Sharon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tiles look great Sharon. I look forward to seeing the final result when you have your family photo done with them.
I received mine in the mail this morning and they are divine !

I keep checking, no mag yet !!

10:56 am  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Sharon, your tiles look gorgeous together.. You idea for using them is lovely..
Wasn't it a fun swap.
I just wanted to thankyou very much for making one for me.. it's very special..

3:05 pm  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh wow! These look so cool!! Can't wait to see when you're all done!
Hey, I got a copy of Stamping and Papercrafts in the mail yesterday and they had a pic of the up and coming SM and guess who's on the cover!!!LOL
Yay!!!

5:41 pm  
Blogger Meredith said...

Hi Sharon, I'm in isolation tonight so noone can see my cheeky internet use at work! Found my way here from Sarah's blog - very excited to read of your news and see gorgeous pics of your quick growing two! What a clever and creative woman you are!

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home