Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another Quickie...

I wish, wish , wish I had some layouts to share. The fact that I haven't means that I haven't had time to sit and finish the ones I started last week. Hopefully there will be scrapping time this week!!!!

I just wanted to pop on and mention two things.

The first is some new happenings over at Scrapsidaisy! Leisa and Julieann have some exciting things planned over there Can't wait to see more.

There is also a giveaway at Finishing Touch Ideas! So head on over there to for a looksee.

I'll be back soon. Hopefully with lots to share.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
I hope all is well with you thanks for sharing the scrappy goodness around!

6:40 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
Thought I would stop in and say HI!
Love your layout in the previous post and your pic is just gorgeous.
Best wishes
Joanne

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home