Photobucket

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Layouts, Crops, Beds and the shame file...

Now where was I before I started making awful jokes...

One layout this weekend. Just a fun one. It hasn't got any journaling and that's making me restless so I might have to go back and add some.


I had fun scrapping with Debbie on Friday night (Check out the layous she's not happy with on her blog...they're gorgeous, of course) . Along with Christine who is working on her 4th layout (Go Chris!) and Fiona, who experienced her very first taste of scrapbooking. Fiona and I continued on Saturday night and she finished off a gorgeous canvas that she will be giving to her mum.
Fiona and I also went into the Photography Show in Melbourne on Saturday afternoon. WOW!! So much to look at and so much I just don't know about yet.

Speaking of photography. I started taking classes at a (not so local) camera club last Wednesday night. Looking forward to going again this week and getting into some practical sessions as well.

The room switcheroo process has begun. Andrew has his new bunks... Thanks eBay!

And Ali has her new Big Bed that she calls Dorothy... I wonder how she will cope when I change the covers?


Ali will be moving into the bottom bunk in a few months to make room for the new bubs. They are both so good at going to bed at the moment. We hardly ever hear a peep from them. I wonder how much that will change when they are in together???
I have 2 new layouts up on the Scrapsidaisy Blog. And check out the cute AMM handbags that Leisa has there!



And now for the shame file. This is a site we came across by the side of the road on the way to swimming lessons last week...

It's hard to tell in the picture but the rubbish stretches out for anout 15 metres by the side of the road, along the edge of our beautiful bush land. That would have taken a few trips. Who does this sort of thing??!!!

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely week. Thanks for stopping by.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
Your pages here and at scrap daisy are gorgeous, I love the circles.
Good luck with the big bed, My DD's is still her 'Teddy' Bed and DS has just turned 1 LOL.

7:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo !! Great going Fiona!! It was great scrapping with you and Christine again too.
Lovin' the layouts Sharon, the "S" and "M" turned out great after all the headaches!!
Well done to the cherubs too with their transitions....one more big one to go and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Love the new look rubbish dump near home........not !!

9:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Andrew is excited to be sleeping on the top of his bunk bed. MArk is getting a good run on your blog now. It is a cute photo of the two of them fishing.

And of course you were a cutie too back in your early school days. Oh how quickly time goes by. Soon you will be able to do a scrapbooking page for Andrews first day at school.

Jenny

6:51 pm  
Blogger Crackers Art said...

Shaz, you were cute as button back in '77! - still are now of course ;o)

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home