Photobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lots of Pics to Share

Where have I been? Believe it or not BUSY SCRAPPING!!
This week I have...

*finished 3 CJ's
*finished a project for SM
*finished 1 1/2 layouts for Scrapsidaisy
*finished 2 layouts for the family albums
YAY!! And I have so many phots printed that I'll just have to keep going and going.

This first layout is using the photos from our camping trip that I posted a few weeks ago...


This next one is a quickie of Mark giving Andrew a haircut...


That's all I can share at the moment.
Ali celebrated her 2nd birthday on the 14th of this month. We had a quiet day at home on her actual birthday but had a fun picnic day at the local park with family and friends.

The kids had fun helping me make an Elmo cake and little mini Elmo's as well. I've got some great cooking pics that I will be doing a layout for.

Ali had lots of fun opening her pressies and was a very lucky girl. We gave her a baby doll that she has hardly put down in almost 2 weeks. This photo was taken just after she had finished opening her pressies at home. The clips in her hair lasted about 30 seconds...


Love this photo!!!

This pic is Ali giving her Elmo cake a kiss...

Aunty Die and Adam gave Ali some fingerpaints. THANKS GUYS!!!
That's it for now.
Oh no it's not. I've got to tell you about one of my pet peeves!!! It just drives me nuts!!!
I hate when I am in a que and the person serving finishes with the person in front of me then blindly looks around and says "Who's next please."
WELL THAT WOULD BE ME!!!
THE PERSON WAITING NEXT IN LINE!
THE PERSON THAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING AT!
THE PERSON YOU SHOULD BE MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH!
THE PERSON YOU WILL SERVE AS SOON AS THE OTHER PERSON MOVES ASIDE!!!
Ok now that I have that off my chest I feel much better. :)
Thanks to everyone who visits here. Hope you all enjoy a great week.
Scrap Ya Later
Sharon

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Sharon these photos are amazing!!! I bet you can't wait to scrap those!! The one of Ali kissing her cake is a classic!!!
Super layouts too!!!

I hear you on the pet peeve! Isn't that annoying??? And there's always some rude person that is ready to jump in before you even if they know it wasn't their turn!!!

6:52 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
love these photos. Don't you just love fingerpaint. Why does it always manage to get every where else as well......lol.
Really love your layout especially the first one. Really liking the colour of it.

Joanne

11:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, that photo of Ali with the clips in her hair is positively divine, she looks so grown up here ! The Elmo kissing is adorable too.
Love the layouts!! Great job on all that work - getting up to date on your scrapping commitments is a good feeling...don't worry about the backlog of personal scrapping, that'll happen eventually!!
Have a wonderful week buddy. See you soon.
Deb x x x

2:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ali looks like such a gallin in that photo!

9:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunty Die and Adam must be really cool. Look how much joy they bring to your children ;o)

12:31 pm  
Blogger Crackers Art said...

I agree with J-le about Ali in that photo. I have always thought she is so much like Maureen and in this photo especially!
ps: the Elmo cake rocks.

3:11 pm  
Blogger dadrienne said...

Hi Sharon!

Just saw this blog & the minute I saw the picture of Ali with her clips I thought she was the spitting image of Di...and then I read J-Le & Sarah's comments and was vindicated- A GG (gallin girl) for sure!!

5:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon love the photos of the painted arms, very cool LOL !! and that cake wow, Chaise just loves Elmo.

Love the colour combos on your layouts they look fabulous, talking of which, I so loved the layouts you did for scrapsidaisy, with the 3 bugs in a rug..... Stunning.

You are starting to show, I bet you are getting so excited, good luck with everything.

Carole xx

12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home