Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2007

Just a Quickie...

I just wanted to post this pic before I chickened out. I had mark take shome shots of me out in the yard yesterday. I needed a preggo belly shot for a layout I am doing.

I also had a play with Photoshop last night and used some really cool brushes to made the frame.



These are also the two layouts I have recently done for Scrapsidaisy...


Yes that's me on a giant Jumping pillow. And this one is Andrew on the day he was born. Over 4 years ago now. I just realised I forgot to put the date on it. I must remember that when it comes home to me.


and there are a few more to come.

Ali's birthday is tomorrow. She will be 2!!!

That's all for now. I'll be scrapping away tonight so will have more to share soon.

Take Care.
Scrap Ya Later.
Sharon

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Sharon you look absolutely glowing!!!! Gorgeous photo - what a photographer that Mark is!!!
I've comment on Scrapsidaisy about both these super layouts!! Happy Birthday to little Miss Ali for tomorrow - big kisses from us!
And big Hello's to Deb tonight!

5:31 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
Oh you just look gorgeous! and your frame is great, I look forward to seeing the LO ( if it's one you will share )
I saw your Lo's at Scrap daisy they are both gorgeous.
take care.

7:13 pm  
Blogger Karen L said...

You do look gorgeous Sharon - just glowing. There is something about being pregnant that just makes a woman glow. Great Layouts too, epscially the one on the jumping castle. Happy birthday to your little girl.

10:11 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
Love that pic of you it is gorgeous.
Happy Birthday to Ali.
Love your layouts. Aren't jumping pillows the best fun?
Best Wishes
Joanne

12:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that pregnancy glow is so damn bright...sunglasses are required in her company.

How was Ali's birthday celebrations?... would love to have seen her reactions to the doll and carry cot....can you upload some piccies please????

Look forward to our next scrap session....or party booking (nudge nudge, wink wink)

2:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful Sharon - thanks for being "brave" enough to share it - it is a very classy and beautiful photo! Oh and yes I feel very lucky to have those layouts - there have been so many comments already on them!..and the promise of more...can't wait! Have fun creating and partying!

8:40 pm  
Blogger Crackers Art said...

Great photo Shaz!
Did Ali have a nice birthday? Hugo's was good fun. I can't believe they are two already!
Hope you are feeling well - you look great :o)

2:50 pm  
Blogger Jody-lee said...

Hi Sharon,
I am new to your blog, and can i just say....your pages are just beautiful.
I have two girls so i do very few boy pages, but i do know how to apreciate great work when i see it...
We never like photos of ourselves at the best of times, but we all need a pregnant one and yours looks great...
take care
Jody

1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home