Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Scrapbooking Bits & Pieces

First of all, Congratulations to Chris for her gorgeous cover of SM this month!! What a lovely surprise.

I was also looking forward to this issue as I have two of my favourite layouts in there. It seems like so long ago that I created these so it was lovely to see them again.

I have a few new layouts to share. Just have to scan them.

Got together with friends on Friday night for some scrapping. It is so much fun sharing this craft with others. Fiona completed another gorgeous canvas and Kirsty joined us for the first time and introduced me to Nestle Double Blend Hot Chocolate with Marshmellows!! Yum!!!!!

This Friday night I am off to a night photography field trip as part of my photography course. I am looking forward to the practical side of this course now.

That's all for now. Hope your week is treating you well.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen L said...

Great layouts Sharon - great to see Chris M's work on the cover of SM too.

11:06 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
these pages are lovely.
Hope alll is well with you. Enjoy your photography trip on Fri.

7:30 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Loved seeing your fab layouts in SM this month Sharon!!! Have a wonderful time on the field trip!
And thanks for the congrats:)

7:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like I missed out on all the fun last Friday! You'll have to introduce me to the wonderful world of HOT choc and marshmallows!
Great layouts Sharon, well done and yes, it's a fab layout on the cover.

11:02 am  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
Loving your layouts. Hope your photography field trip goes well for you.

Joanne

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home