Photobucket

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A little bit of scrapping...

Things have been pretty busy around here but I have enjoyed some scrapping time.

Just a couple of layouts to share.

The first two are a couple of quickies that I did a couple of weeks ago but only got around to the journaling last night...


And this one of Andrew at his first day at kinder...

My layouts have been looking very similar lately and I have been very bored with them so I decided to branch out last weekend and have done two layouts that I am really happy with. I am just keeping them aside at the moment as I am hoping to enter some of the magazine comps.

Not much else happening at the moment. Bubs is kicking up a storm. I am really looking forward to meeting this little one. 93 days to go if he or she turns up on time!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for dropping by.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work Sharon as usual! I am so excited because I logged on to help get some inspiration to scrap a few multi-photo pages but decided to surf across to a few of my favourie blogs first. Low and behold I came here first and you have all the inspiration I needed! Thanks! BTW the Elmo cake looks stunning! I bet that red colouring really stained her clothes...been there done that! So pleased to hear you're feeling well.

8:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading Leisa's comment.... your work here is done ! How cool is that !! But I must admit, you certainly inspire me a lot too. These layouts are fabulous, but look a lot better IRL.
Thanks for your company on Friday night and I look forward to seeing you again this Friday !

12:08 pm  
Blogger Karen L said...

Loving your work too Sharon - especially the At Kinder layout, Love your use of multiple photos. Looking forward to seeing the new style too when you upload.

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home