Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just another Tuesday...

So where am I on that count down???

51 DAYS!!!!

That sounds so much better than 7 weeks and 2 days.

Just some fun scrapping last Friday night. I covered two magazine holders for the kid's colouring books. I have another one ready to do this weekend. They are very plain and simple but they look great. (I'll add a photo next time. The camera is out in the car and it is way too cold to venture out there!!!) Best of all the kids are using them and keeping their things tidy!!!! AMAZING!!!!

I have a layout in this months SM. It is in the Mustard Moon challenge section. It's Andrew and Ali with their cousin and some of their second cousins. This didn't photograph very well. It actually looks much better in the mag! LOL!!



I have lots of scrapping to do. Perhaps I should get to it...

Take Care

Scrrap Ya Later

Sharon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually think 7 weeks sounds less than 51 days ! Wow, that's gone fast for me...maybe not so much for you.
I haven't got SM yet...maybe my subscription expired... will have to check that out.
Yes, it sure has been cold...have you had any snow up on 'dem hills?

11:39 am  
Blogger dadrienne said...

People are jealous here in London when I say I'm going to Australia, little do they know that despite the miserable rain here it's warmer than there! Rats, must remember my hat & gloves.

Can't wait to see you in all your pregnant glory!

5:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home