Photobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Day of July

I haven't had anything to update with for a little while now so I have been a bit quiet here. I did manage to get Harry read within a couple of days. I found myself not wanting to start it because it meant THE END. But I got there with a few tears and quite satisfied with how it all worked out! Mark and I also used some of my birthday vouchers to treat ourselves to a Gold Class screening of the HP movie. I have issues with it but still enjoyed it.

I've got a couple of bits and pieces to share so here goes....

Firstly is a layout. They seem to be taking me much longer to complete at the moment. The couch is way too comfy. This is a layout of Ali a couple of hours after she was born. I wanted to put something together that recorded all her stats… It’s a simple one. I got to use my new scallop punch. It’s ace!!! I can make all my own scalloped edges now!


Loving the new papers from Kaiser!!! Gorgeous, double sided papers. Lots of variety and great colours. I have one layout under way using these and a few more planned so I will be able to post them soon.

I popped into the Melbourne Craft & Quilt show on Saturday night. Fiona and I waddled around. Well actually I did the waddling and she walked and carried my bags. What an angel!!!!

I got to visit Debbie at her stand. She’s such a STAR!!!!! No wonder she was kept busy all weekend. It was great seeing all the work from the SM Masters up close as well as the finalists for the Scrapbook Creations Colour Comp. It’s amazing seeing the work up close and the finer details that you don’t notice in the magazines and web.

I also got the meet the lovely Rachael Scholz. Another talented lady. It’s so nice meeting people from ‘the scrapping world’ in real life.

I am down to 37 days!!!!! And it’s almost midnight so let’s call it 36!!

I got so far as to ask Mark to get my suitcase down from the cupboard, which he did. Now I just have to do something about packing it. I am sooooooooo looking forward to meeting this little one. If bubs is a girl though, she will remain nameless still!!!! No idea what we are going to do!!!

What else???? Nothing that I can think of.

Take care.

Scrap Ya Later!

Sharon

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this countdown is getting very exciting!

7:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree that this countdown is exciting! More exciting than mine at the moment because yours is a lot closer !!
Thanks for the kind words about the Craft Show. Don't forget I've still got a BH&G bag for you.
Love the layout...another one that looks much better in real life and you're getting really great at those little paint dots.
Hope to catch you again soon !

10:33 am  
Blogger dadrienne said...

I always say Adrienne/Adrian is a great name for a boy or girl. So far no one (expect my own parents) have taken me seriously...:)

11:39 am  
Blogger Crackers Art said...

what about Sarah then eh??? heh, heh.
Actually when you say it aloud, Sarah Sanna is very singsongy (that's a lot of S's).

2:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow - you sound so excited Sharon and I am so excited for you! Not long now! Try to put your feet up a little - the scrapping will still be there after bub is born - oh except there will be lots more to do! xx Thinking of you, Leisa

6:19 pm  
Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Sharon
loving your layout. gorgeous colours.
Sounds like you had a great time at the fair.
Wow not to long to go now. I hope you are keeping well.
Joanne

6:19 am  
Blogger Mari said...

Hi Sharon - I just found you and had to check out your blog because I also have a blog called my little corner of the world. I like scrapbooking and Harry Potter too. Best wishes with the new baby!

11:47 am  
Blogger Michelle G said...

Woohooo!! hope it goes quickly for you!!!!!!
Gorgeous LO's too babe!!
hugs
M xxx

11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home