Photobucket

Sunday, August 12, 2007

RIP Printer

Yes that's right my printer has bitten the dust. We are waiting on a new one but it hasn't shown yet. Grrrrr!!!! I have 5 layouts sitting here waiting for journaling. Hopefully I will have them ready to share soon though!

What's a scrappin' girl to do?????

Down to 25 days now!!!!!! Of course I am not even taking into account that this little one might be late!! It's just not going to happen!! Andrew and ALi are very excited. They have been playing with the baby dolls more and more. Playing, feeding rocking and shooshing. I have had a glimps of the future. Some of it is gorgeous and gentle and some of it is not. (Where are the shocked faced smilies when you need them?) :0

Hopefully I will be back to share some layouts later this week.

Take care.
Scrap Ya Later.

Sharon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've put my printer paper in my printer at half mast in a show of respect.
24 days to go now !!
Deb x x

7:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hope you have got your new printer so you can get those layouts finished. Princess Fee xoxo

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home