Photobucket

Friday, February 26, 2010

She's Baaaaaaack

Well this has been my 'gonna' project for ages now so I thought I had better put fingers to keyboard and update, even if it's just for me. LOL!

Mmmmmmm Thinking back.... what's been happening?

Started of the year with a BANG with a scrap retreat in Wingham care of SCRAPSIDAISY and Leisa's wonderful team there. It was lots of fun meeting the girls and getting lots of scrapping done too. I was so lucky to be asked to teach a class during the retreat. I really hope everyone enjoyed it. I was very nervous! This is the layout from my class...



Actually that was almost the layout from my class. This was the original that Andrew decided to test out his rolling stamp on one afternoon and the layout had to be redone so it was just a little bit different.

I really hope there will be anoher retreat next year. I LOVE being able to share these times with these girls...



The kiddos...

Andrew is loving school. Still swimming and trying out Karate. He's finding it a bit technical at the moment and just wants to RUN and RUN. We'll see how it goes.



Ali is loving Kinder. She is still swimming too and has now started Calisthenics. Yes, I am a Cala mum now!

Bopper is cruising, has the biggest cuddles and thinks he runs the house. He is loving swimming too. He just cracks me up every day!

Mark is still working hard and we get to see each other occasionally!

My big news at the moment is a sore head. On valentines day I took the kiddos to a church/school picnic. After they had the kids races they called up the mums for a race. The last thing I remember is being lined up at the start line and then lying on the ground being told there was an ambulance on the way and then being in the ambulance. As I got to the hospital I became aware of what was happening. I had a CAT scan done and they found some bleeding on the brain. I then got transferred by ambulance to a city hospital where they scared me with all the possible reasons that I could have had this bleeding and all of the tests I would have to have. Luckly they were satisfied with my next scan that the bleed was caused by the fall and not the other way around. I got to spend the next 3 nights in hospital being asked every hour or two where I was and the day, moth and year.

I have been home for a week now and felt really good today for the first time in almost 2 weeks. Hopefully the headached are on the way out now. It is just amazing how much damage a bump to the head can do. I'll be lining up next year with a stack hat and body armour!!

My MUM has been amazing helping out here for the last two weeks. There are not enough words to say how thankful I am. And of course that has left Dad to hold up the fort at home and be helping out with K and A there. People have been so generous with cooking food and just sending their best wishes too.

Just another reminder to me to TO PASS IT ON...

I've got one layout ready to post here now. I will get some others up soon as well.

This layout is from the February challenge at Scrapsidaisy. The layout needed to contain pink and red as well as bling, a heart and an arrow...

My goodness. I have just been typing away. I am sorry for any typos and hope it all makes sense.

MWAH!

Sharon

3 Comments:

Blogger suzitee said...

Yay...she's back...and from the brink too :)
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, that was quite a scare! Your kids have all grown up so much...it happens in the blink of an eye. It was so wonderful to meet you earlier in the year, and your class ROCKED! Love my page, and the techniques you used. Hope you can get back in the groove of blogging...love to read about what you're up to ;)

3:33 pm  
Blogger Eliza said...

Sharon,

OMG you have been through the mill and back again. I am thinking of you with love. The kidslets have grown heaps, amazing how time flys on past.

7:21 pm  
Anonymous Michellejbg said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend too Sharon! How scary for you and your family!
Love seeing your work here and loved your class too!!
Hugs Gorgeous! Can't wait until we catch up again!

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home