Photobucket

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Vista - Good Riddence

Last week we got rid of Vista and went back to Windows XP. So far so good. Those little bits and pieces that weren't working seem to be all fine. Hopefully it will allow me to blog better too.
First of all is this little video. It's for MUM and it's late but I can finally do it now. (Did I mention that I don't like Vista?)

And now some layouts. Long story short...I had heaps of layouts waiting to be finished and I put my mind to it last night and got 10 finished. Only 6 more to go. I'll just share a few...






Andrew and Ali have both just had their birthdays. My babies are now 6 and 4! I'll post a couple of photos next time.
Ben is talking up a storm. Andrew and Ali (and Mark and I) have great fun getting him to repeat lots of words back to us. He calls us all by name now and it is gorgeous when he goes and stands by the bench where the fruit bowl is, stretches his hand up and says "abble". He also says water, ta, ball, uh-oh, door and a few others.
Well that will do for now. I'm going to put my feet up.
Have a great week.
Sharon

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

You're so clever Sharon!! Your Mum is just going to adore that video message!! All the kids (and Mark) are so cute!!! Your layouts are so lovely too!!! The Phillip Island one is so pretty!!

8:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mum will love that message. I can already picture her crying. Katie watched it about 10 times and sang along to happy birthday.

It is good to see you have finished off some more pages. I look forward to when I can get back into the scrapping get togethers.

Jenny

9:09 am  
Anonymous Mum/Nana said...

Yes Jenny, Mum did shed a tear or 3. It was so beautiful, the kids were so cute. What a clever girl to do that, thanks Shaz. I will have to go back and check the rest of the message and layouts, just perfect :-) and the singing was pretty good too.- and for those reading this that don't know, I am not 75!

12:55 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon ... Oh they grow so fast!! My baby just turned three and I have a 5th birthday party on Sunday too, where have those 5 years gone ??

6:54 pm  
Blogger Lucy said...

What beautiful pages. I love the Thomas the Takn Engine one. Just lovely. Lucy x (Munyip Makes)

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home