Photobucket

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yes I am joining the ranks of those bloggers who are hopeless at updating. Oh well, that's life.

One layout here to share of my Ali Pops.

After seeing the play, Puss In Boots, she wanted to dress up just like the princess. She wasn't satisfied with the lace apron I tied around her hear so I fished out my wedding veil. She was thrilled. The colours are a bit off in this pic but you get the idea.

When I was looking through some of my older layouts I cam across this one comparing Ali & Andrew at about 6 months. I then fished out the following photo of Ben. He wasn't as messy when he was eating but they sure do look alike...

Hopefully I will be able to udate very soon about the arrival of my new neice or nephew!!

Until then. Thanks for dropping by. Excuse any spelling mistakes or bits that make no sense. It's late (or early)

Scrap Ya Later

Shaz

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Your kids are all so alike Sharon! Such cute photos of them. And love these layouts!!! Love the one of Ali with the big circle! Have a great weekend!

8:40 am  
Blogger suzitee said...

WHAT are they eating Sharon? LOL...gotta love the age where they just can't seem to aim for their mouth! I can't believe how similar they are, too. Have a relaxing weekend!

12:23 pm  
Blogger Eliza said...

Sharron,

Gosh how the children have grown they trully are really beautiful.

Hugs Elizabeth

1:20 am  
Blogger ScrapMomOf2 said...

What wonderful pages! I love the pj princess! Are they all eating peas? Those messy photos are hysterical! Love the comparisons!

1:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh....miss your blog for a couple of weeks (??) and you update THREE times !! After nagging for an update for so long, I'm shamefully slinking away into a corner.

Great photos....great layouts (as always) and big claps for Benny !!
Debbie K

4:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home