Photobucket

Saturday, May 03, 2008

As I sit here typing Ali and Andrew are having a Greco Roman Wrestling match in the TV room. It’s gonna end in tears!

Not much to report around here. I did have the carpets cleaned on Thursday. That was a bit of a highlight!!! I know it’s sad isn’t it.

Some scrapping…

Going with the dentist theme I finished off this layout of Andrew and his trip to the dentist.


And this layout is of Andrew and a couple of his kinder friends. No he doesn’t go to kinder with the grim reaper I just thought I should blur out the other faces before I posted this on the web.

This layout is using the Basic Grey Archaic range. Fantastic papers. I got a lovely delivery from Scrapsidaisy this week, including lots of Creat Paper. Gorgeous!!!! This layout started out as part of a challenge from the Scrapsidaisy Forum and then it morphed into something else.



Ali is now in time out for thumping Andrew!

I captured some great shots of Ben last weekend. Here’s one that I love.

We are off to celebrate Dad’s birthday tonight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

Now I’ll get in trouble for not saying happy birthday to Mum last month.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

Have a great weekend.
Scrap Ya Later

Sharon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Stop teasing us with all these absolutely adorable photos of Ben!!! I just want to reach into the computer and hug him!!!
Super layouts too Sharon!
Have a great weekend!

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Shaz for ur birthday wishes, they don't need to be in print. The pressy and the shopping and cards and cake and dinner and kids and electrician are quite enough. I love the photos of the kiddos. MORE PLEASE. luv Mum

9:10 pm  
Blogger Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Happy Mothers Day to a wonderful MUM! Ben is so, so gorgeous and has grown so much - gee I wish you could fly over to Brissie...can we book you for next year?? Have a really lovely day! xx

9:42 am  
Blogger Crackers Art said...

Oh I hear ya about the wrestling!

Hey, that Ben of yours is totally adorable! :o)

4:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - he is mega cute! we need to have a big catch-up with all these kids. maybe after we move and things calm down for us, we could all meet somewhere?

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home