Photobucket

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is there anybody still out there?

Yeah yeah yeah I know. It's been a while. So what's been happening. Not too much. Life's just busy.

Ben has started eating solids. I have been a but disappointed though because he loves his food so much and hardly makes a mess at all so there are no messy photos!!! This is the best so far...

I've been doing a bit of scrapping. I've got one favourite to share and a few others I have to copy so I will post them soon.


I've been a very good girl and have been using up lots of my paper stash so you will notice quite a few older papers on some of the layouts.

I also made the kids some blankets. I made one for Ben first and it was soooooo easy and so gorgeous and warm that I decided to make one each for the other kids. They have already been getting lots of use and I am sure they will be very popular now the days are getting cooler.

That's it for now. I am off to take care of these little possums. I hope to do some blog surfing over the next few days and catch up on a whole lot.
Take care.
Scrap Ya Later
Sharon


7 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

I'm still here!!! Hey, how did Ben get so big so quickly??! The blankets look adorable Sharon, as do the kiddies in them!!

6:02 pm  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon I'm still here!
Gorgeous Pics. He has grown up so fast!

7:36 pm  
Blogger dadrienne said...

Oh my God. Ben is like a little Mark mini-me. And Alli is the image of your mum!!!

Adorable photos Sharon :)

6:47 am  
Blogger Crackers Art said...

Wow, Ben has grown up so much! I can't believe we haven't seen him since the hospital!! (hoping to change that when we come to Andrew and Ali's Kidspace party!)

Totally agree with Adrienne too.

3:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto!

2:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrapping? Blankets? Solids? Wow, so much happens so quickly! Great pics and great scrapping!
Will definitely catch up soon.
Debbie K

4:39 pm  
Blogger Rhyleysgranny said...

Such gorgeous wee boys. You must be so proud of them
xxx

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home