Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2007

Guess What?

Sharon did some journaling. That means I have 2 layouts to share. Only 4 more to go!

This first layout is from when Andrew cut his head open earlier this year.


This layout is about the very first time we saw Ali's temper and heard that scream of hers! I just happened to have been taking photos moments earlier so I had the camera around my neck.I never would have imagined that a doll could cause so much trouble. We went home shortly atfer these photos were taken...

My children decided to overdose on Vitamin C tablets yesterday. They thought it would be a nice snack when we weren't looking...and we are talking about a huge bottle. I won’t go into the way that it affects the body. Eeeew! Thank goodness it was not something more serious. It was a lesson learned for all of us.

And thank goodness for the Poison Information Hotlline. What a great service!

The only other news I have, and it's pretty exciting, is that our new, extended, front deck is finished. It looks fantastc and is HUGE!!!! I'll take some pics and post them next time.

That's it for today. I am off to re- redecorate the tree that the kiddos have re-re-re decorated.

Take Care.

Scrap ya Later

Sharon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good to see you can find some time to do your journalling.
I hope the kids recovered from the vitaimin C experience.

Happy 14th wedding anniversary.

Jenny

7:04 pm  
Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Happy 14th wedding anniversary!!! and those lo's are awesome..

8:26 am  
Blogger Cass said...

My Oh My there's so FAB work here !!!!!

Congrats on the HM!!!!

(Oh yeah you can keep the heart...lol, I had one to replace it with...a girl can never have too many bling hearts...lol)

Have a good one

Cass xxxx

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home