Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Before I go to bed...

I was planning on a early night tonight but once again I have failed on this front! So just before I do choof off to bed I'll do a quick update...

  • I have been doing lots of scrapbooking on my Friday nights. I have only got a photo of one at the moment but will get the others uploaded soon.
  • This layout was done from a sketch challenge on the Scrapsidaisy Forum. It was just the inspiration I needed.
  • I am so proud of myself. I have used up HEAPS of 'older' papers in the last couple of months. It's time to go shopping now!!

  • Since my last post we lost power in the huge wind storms here in Melbourne. 54 hours without electricity!!

  • We went and visited the school Andrew will be going to next year. It was great! He had his 5th birthday a couple of weeks ago. He thought that meant he was going to school now. I had to break the news that he still had a whole 9 month to go.

  • Andrew turned 5...
  • Ali turned 3...


  • The kids had a great party with all of their friends and family at a local play centre. And the best thing about that was that there was no washing up for me!!!!!!!
  • Ben has a top tooth poking through. He sits up for a while on his own. He is thinking about crawling but spends most of his time like this...
or like this...
And just because I can't resist this smile...


That's it for now.


Until next time.
Scrap Ya Later
Sharon


5 Comments:

Blogger dadrienne said...

looks like Ben is practicing his Yoga moves to me. The plank & Dog Face down. He's a yoga child prodigee.

5:34 am  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Sharon,
Nice update, good to hear from you.
My lil boy turns 2 in just over a week ! Where does the time go?
Love the photos of Ben .. not long now! and what beautiful Birthday cakes I'd better get my thinking cap on for our two.

take care

6:33 am  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

OMGosh! The kids are growing so quickly!!! Look at Ben already! Happy birthday to both Andrew and Alli! Gorgeous layout Sharon and love the title!

6:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ben is very cute!

6:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see so much of Ali in Ben. Yes, he is adorable. I love the push ups !!

So....Superman had his 5th birthday eh? And Miss Butterfly had number 3.... love the blue icing Sharon !!

C'mon....wanna see more layouts!

Debbie K

11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home