Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spring is here!!!

How good is this Spring weather? Well not today because it was wet and miserable but the other days have been great. I can't wait until Daylight Savings starts too!

Well the Sanna's seem to have finally come out of the flu and colds cycle. It's been an awful year for it. I hardly know anyone who hasn't been struck down at some stage.

We celebrated Ben's first birthday and Baptism a couple of weeks ago. YES! IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY!!!! I don't have any good photos of his celebrations to share yet (Fiona????) but I do have a bad one.

This is Ben opening one of his presents. He really didn't get the whole wrapping paper caper yet. I am sure that will come in time...

Told you it was bad.

I have one layout to share tonight. This is one I whipped up the other night. Well actually it took me about 6 hours. I just couldn't get the creativity flowing but I am happy with how it worked out. I had a little bit of Cuttlebug fun with it too.

I just had to scrap about this. It's Ali's version of the song, Little Peter Rabbit.

Little Peena Rabbit had a fly up his nose...

And by the way her face is actually painted like a tiger but I think i'll get away with it.

Tonight, instead of catching up on the housework, I finished off three layouts that I had started off ages ago. I'll photograph then tomorrow for next time.

I'll leave it at that for now.

Have a great day.

Scrap Ya Later

Sharon

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh Sharon that layout is superb!!! Love the whole design and is that stamping on the pattern papers or did they come like that!? Such a cute pic of Ali and speaking of cute - look at Mister Ben!! It goes so quickly!

6:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad the Sanna's are over their colds and would like to thank them for sharing their colds with the family.
Ben looks like Andrew when he was younger in that photo.
It is good that you can still find the time to do all your scrapping. I always enjoy seeing what you have been up to.

Jenny

9:09 am  
Blogger suzitee said...

You know already how much I love your LO...and I never would have guessed she was a tiger, not a bunny :)

11:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, I absolutely LOVE this layout...one of my favourites. But now that you've told me she's painted as a tiger and not a bunny.... I don't think I like it anymore (kidding!).

Fab work Sharon. Love looking at your pages (huge admirer here!).

Deb

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home